- Login to your First Transfer account.
- Click on “Send Money” - INTERAC® Online will be your default payment method.
- Enter your transfer details and click “Next”.
- Click “Complete Transfer” – you will be directed to a list of participating financial institutions.
- Select the financial institution that you want to pay from.
- Log in to online banking.
- Choose an account to pay from.
- Confirm the payment – you will be re-directed back to First Transfer.
- Your payment is complete – First Transfer will now transfer funds to your recipient.
If your transfer request is cancelled, your payment is automatically returned to your financial institution and will appear on your bank statement immediately.
Participating Financial Institutions:
BMO Bank of Montreal, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank, TD Canada Trust and some credit unions.
- Your payment is completed through your financial institution.
- Your login, password, security answer or account number is NOT shared with First Transfer.
- Please do NOT use the service from a public device or Internet connection.
Your financial institution may charge a fee for allowing you to use INTERAC® Online.
For more information, please refer to: http://interac.ca/en/interac-online-consumer.html.